Thursday, June 18, 2009

What's Going On?

Okay,
We are just a few days away from completing the most fantastic set of DVDs on photography! I did a lot of research before starting this and this set is light years ahead of the rest.

Clear, concise explanations of some of the most difficult techniques and concepts. With exciting examples and bonus footage.



The set includes three DVDs This is the cover of the case
Composition
Camera Functions
Lighting










Then there is the photo contest;



At the moment there are over 320 images submitted. The prize is a $400 gift Certificate to B and H photo. Don't wait till the last minute. Upload your 5 best now!
Lastly,
I am going to get up early Friday and go out and do what I tell everyone else to do. Make a point to take photos. Yep,, I'll be up at sunrise and I am coming back with stunning photos. I don't know where yet. I am going to get in the car, close my eyes, drive for 15 minutes and wherever I end up I will stop and create great photos using the rules of composition and lighting.
Well, maybe I won't close my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment