Wednesday, January 20, 2010

wedding photography




Had the pleasure to photograph Jeremy and Elizabeth's wedding this past weekend. I started out with Jeremy and the guys at the hotel. I like to use natural one directional light source whenever possible. So was the case here. I took all the photos of the guys in this spot.




I met the girls and Elizabeth at the A La Carte Pavillion in Tampa after finishing up with the men. Again I looked for a one directional light source. All this natural light would lead you to believe that I never use flash. Oh contrair, I use flash extensively. The photo below of the dining room was taken with 3 flashes and available light. Thank goodness for radio controlled flashes. One was on camera to light the tables in the front. One was held by my assistant to the left to light the tables near the background. Another was on a stand to the right of the room.

The dining room photo was taken with a fisheye lens. Love my fisheye.

No comments:

Post a Comment