Friday, September 18, 2009

What's been happening!







Just got back from B and H in New York City, September 14. I gave 2 presentations to a packed room. Below is a video I took of some of the attendees waiting to get in.



The folks at B and H were very gracious and allowed me to sell the Instructional DVD's that Ken Cherry and I produced.




Our Tampa seminar was also a real success. We ran out of DVD's! Some people drove 3 hours one way to be there. That really is very humbling so I strive to make sure it was worth it for them.

I have to say that I always seem to get the most attentive audience no matter where I lecture.

When we first decided to do seminars, or one day classes, the first fear I had was, what if people fall asleep during my presentation? Our seminars are 5 hours and if you have attended one you know we go over because of the interest.

I read somewhere; If the student falls asleep it is time to wake up the teacher. I try very hard to give precise information but in a fun and interesting format. Anything that keeps the energy level high.
This Thursday, September 24 I will be on Studio 10. A Tampa Bay TV show at 10AM. talking about pet photography. If you miss it you can go to their website after 4 and watch it on your computer. It's things like this that really make me love computers!
Monday, October 5 I will be a guest speaker at Photo Arts Group of Charlotte County.


October 18 is the Boca Raton Seminar. If you are signed up for our Newsletter all this will be in greater detail plus at the end of the week I'll send out the article on Better Pet Photography Made Easy.
This is an exciting time! So go out and take some great photographs!
Manny

2 comments:

  1. Saw your ad on Facebook and would love to attend. Unfortunately, I'm doing a pet photography seminar on the 18th from 9 - 2 in Fort Lauderdale. Hopefully will be able to attend the next time you're down here, or if you do another one soon in Tampa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will miss you! The next closest seminar will be in Orlando on December 13. We will probably have seminars next year but they will be on different topics. Enjoy the pet seminar and hope to see you in Orlando. It will be worth the trip.

    ReplyDelete